Tenshou Black Blader
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aivu application.

3 posters

Go down

Aivu application. Empty Aivu application.

Post by Aivu Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:41 am

1. Ingame main character name: Aivu
2. Class of the main character: Blader
3. Level of the character: 17 right now this second.
4. SKill ranks. Sword - Novice (20/21), Magic - Novice (6/11)
5. Spoken language: English.
6. Your ingame activity. How many hour and days you play in Cabal online during the week: I've only recently started playing (as in, 3 days now, I think it is) and I'm finding it very fun at the moment, so I can only assume I'll become addicted like I normally do to things >.< If that happens I can imagine 4+ hours a day No
7. Why decided to join this guild: Recommended by Deviat, I'm just after a nice group of people who wanna get things done, but in a friendly manner, hopefully you are these people What a Face
8. Are you ready to support guild completely? Help guild crafters, help at guild-wars, to be active on guild forum and at Cabal main forum, in other ways? When I'm in the position to (i.e. I'll need to level.. alot before I'm useful I expect.) But yes. I will be active in-game at least.
9. Do you know Teamspeak? Do you can use it? Would you download it? I have TS, yar.
10. Comments:

I wont go into what (semi)competitive FPS/TPS games I've played as I guess you don't really care ^,,^ As for MMO's, I used to play alot of Guild Wars, mainly for the joy of the PvE, but I did go into a bit of PvP later on, doing Heroes Ascent etc. Then I went onto the life-drainer, sorry typo, meant WoW. I'm still pretty active on that, raiding on a Hunter and generally having fun in a community style guild, helping each other out in a casual manner.

Now I checked out Cabal, again Deviat's recommendation, and it's been very fun so far, and from what I've seen it gets better. So I really want to level this char and see more of the game.

Hope to see some of you in-game ;>

Aivu

Statistics
Class: Blader
Level: 37
Transmuter: None

Back to top Go down

Aivu application. Empty Re: Aivu application.

Post by Takao Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:48 am

thanks for ur application ^^ ill repost it so the others can discuss :3
Takao
Takao

Statistics
Class: Wizard
Level: 64
Transmuter: Artifact

Back to top Go down

Post by Seelbreaker Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:58 am

Now a member - Aivu application. 819674
Seelbreaker
Seelbreaker
>>Killer Kirby Admin<<
>>Killer Kirby Admin

Statistics
Class: Blader
Level: 80
Transmuter: Sword Set

https://tenshou-black-blader.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down